Thursday, December 17, 2015

Know who you are



There are 2 books available on the Scanner Personality. Both of them were published at roughly the same time. That is around 2006.

 One is called Refuse to Choose by Barbara Sher.

 The other is called The Renaissance Soul by Margaret Lobenstine. 

As I have mentioned, I have read Refuse To Choose. I have not yet read the Renaissance Soul. But it is on my list.

Knowing who you are goes a long way to helping to plan your career and your life. Understanding why you do the things you do and why you made the choices you have made will make a huge difference in planning your future. This is the power of knowing your identity.

KNOWING that you are a Scanner is a HUGE relief!! An incredible weight off your shoulders.


I wish I had known about being a Scanner 30 years ago when I was in high school. Then perhaps I would not have made that ONE decision I did make that I should not have made.

Perhaps my life would be different. I might be married to the same person or to a different person, or maybe not even be married at all. In which case I would certainly not have immigrated to a new country. Nor would I have the children I have either.

Anyway, This is your chance to make the RIGHT decision for your life.

Now you can give yourself permission to leave something incomplete just because you are bored with it. That's OK.

I do that all the time. Drives me nuts when it happens, but there are many books that I start reading but never finish. If they end up to be boring than NOTHING can induce me to finish reading them.

You can also learn to ignore those people who call you lazy or silly, scattered, indecisive, or that you lack focus, lose interest far too easily, get bored too easily, that you start too many things but dont finish anything, or even call you stupid.


Forgive them if you possibly can,. They do not know any better.

Repeat after me - It is OK to be a SCANNER!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment